Happy Hari Raya Haji!

First and foremost, let me wish my few Malay readers HAPPY HARI RAYA HAJI!!!!!!
And yes that's for you my dear! (you know who you are~)
;)

SO!


It's a public holiday, meaning another I-have-to-jostle-with-the-crowd-if-I-go-out day.
I shall just stay home. I feel like heading to Toa Payoh to find cheap buys in the neighbourhood tho. Lol. Eh! Cheap thrills CAN make me feel damn 有成就 ok??? Esp if I do manage to find good stuff REALLY cheap...


Even Alton is feeling damn bo liao...sleeping from here to there to there to there~



Oh! My laptop's home! UN-fixed. -.-" They say can't fix so gotta change my hard disk for S$600!!!! *grumbles* Then silly me forgot to do backup so they can't change it. In the end I got to bring it home to save my files then send it back so they can change my hard disk if not my laptop cannot use (cannot log onto internet cos they can't fix the wireless network adaptor).


Another trip down tomorrow....oh well...gives me an excuse to head out~



But I really like nua-ing... bleah~~~

As you can tell, I don't know what to blog about today.... Maybe I'll get inspiration somewhere later~

For now, I'll go read my feng shui book, finish up my remaining pages of "The Time Traveller's Wife", file my bills, repair my dropped-button-clothes...or learn Cantonese...HEY! I've things to do! 




















See ya! (Better content promised~)
子惠

Comments

Popular Posts