I'm Yours (Cover)

Hello~

As promised, here's the video...I can't seem to open it in Youtube, and I'm not sure what the problem is.
Nowadays I keep getting this "error occured" thing on youtube. Is it just my laptop or it's the same everywhere huh?

Anyways, anyone heard of this "Snowball USB mic" by Blue. I read reviews saying it's a damn good USB mic, with quality as good as a professional studio mic. Am trying to get it, then I'll have better sound quality videos.

Recorded this with just my laptop inbuilt webcam and mic.



Yours;),
*~Silver~*

Comments

  1. You can try Audio Technica AT2020 USB mic, i just got myself one a month ago. Pretty good quality.

    Here's a review AT2020 + Snowball USB
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15AeYr8EGZc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts