Birthday Plans...How???

Hello!!!!!!!!
I know you guys keep coming back, and I know I've said this many many times already, but thank you anyway. You are the drive which keeps me writing, you know? =)

That said, I shall post up some nice pictures of myself to reward you. While I'm working on the step-by-step guide to taking your 2B licence. That one is kinda dry, so I shall give you guys a perk-me-up -

Although my hair looks like shit here cos I've been lying down on it the whole day......


But you still like my megawatt smile, yes? ^.^


Messy chio~


Miss him? He also has been lying on his hair the whole day
 
 ............................. 

 Flashback
 ..........................................................


zzzZzzZzzzZ....green grass......zzZZZzzZZZ....chicken bones.......zzZZZZZzzzZZzz.......chase birds......zzZZZzzZzZZ
...............................................................

Yeah...I know...he sleeps a lot. He's a dog, what do you expect? Do housework for me on a Sunday afternoon?
So pardon his messy but still glowing hair too okay? *flashes megawatt smile again*



Okay I suddenly remember. I think I do want to do a birthday party this year, and I'll like probably order catering and stuff, but I have a problem - I need a venue for it. My bestie Qiu has a yacht for her coming birthday!!!!! 

A YACHT!!!!!!!!

I've never even been on one...*mutters something incomprehendible*

*Mad jealous* Okay I'm really happy for her, and I'm not trying to ask for sponsors here. But I wanna say that my house IS in total cmi state now, if not I'd actually REALLY rather do a cosy house party. Any suggestions? It's like less than 2 weeks and I really need a place soon or I'll have to drop the whole idea altogether. =( 

A chalet would sound good you know. Old-school but nice. Like, so school-days, if you know what I mean. Plus anyone can come, including you readers out there, and my dearest fans and supporters. That wouldn't be so convenient if it's at my house, right? But my birthday falls on 3rd June (yes I purpose made it pink and bigger so you would take more notice of it), which is like during the school holiday period? So the chalet would cost quite a bit. If anyone can find a nice deal, do email me and let me know? Or if you have somewhere nice for a party (suggest a McDonald's party and I will ignore you). Cos it's like, REALLY URGENT~~~



I haven't said this in a while, but....


 I still love you guys~
 *~Silver~*


Comments

  1. :D Maybe you can throw a KFC party and invite your fans . >~< Just joking ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts