Ad: Vanilla Lollies

Shopping Time!!! As you know, CNY means most shops are closed and the only place possibly still open in malls are grocery shops and supermarkets. So what does it mean for shopaholics? 


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wah lao, lidat also cannot guess...ONLINE SHOPPING LA!!!!!!
*tsk*


This time, I have with me 3 pretty dresses from ~


Their website is so cute. They made every collection like a magazine featuring various models of each issue as like a cover girl of each mag~



 Complete with barcode and all! =D


They've so many collections to choose from I was spoilt for choice. In the end I decided on these beauties...
  



Diamonte Toga Dress in Coral, from Nov 2010, The Glamour Issue

Asymmetric Toga Dress in Purplish Blue, from Issue 17 (Dec 2010 Festive Issue)

It got crumpled on my way to location...sorry!!!



Waterfall Tube Dress in White, from Issue 17 as well.

You know how I always take pictures at home using the mirror and with arms extended until cannot extend just to take a self (try as best as I can) body shot? This time I decided to do something different and dragged my sister with me (she happens to be home and both of us happen to have a bit of time) to my fave hangout of all time - Sembawang Park... 

Pictures got chio or not? Otherwise you'll just see pictures like 

all the time...so -duh- la...



See? It feels so different immediately. LOL~~~


Okay, time to shop! Go go~~~ *nudge*

p/s. heels and bangles from forever21.com

NewDressNewShoes!!!
*that~Silver~girl*

Comments

Popular Posts