Click for Charity!!!!

You know that new version of "Home" originally sung by Kit Chan? Yah the new one is done by 39 local artistes, including my 偶像Stef Sun and a few friends like JJ and Jiaming 老师. Not sure if you know there's a charity fund-raising thing going on, but I'm gonna make a shoutout here anyway okay?



For each person who downloads the "Home" music video from www.thisishome.sg, Nexus’ partner organisations will donate $1 to the Community Chest (ComChest)! You can download the music video as many times as you wish. But the campaign only runs from 15Feb to 31Mar'11. 

Who are Nexus' partners?

  • Aurigin Technology
  • Singapore Pools
  • Tote Board
  • Singapore Turf Club
  • Lee Foundation
  • SembCorp
(psst...got Singapore Pools and Singapore Turf Club leh...never win their money use their money for charity I also happy lor~)




Nexus hopes to raise $300,000 for two ComChest causes ("Dignifying the Lives of the Elderly" & "Keeping Families Together") through this effort, and they are about 20,000 clicks away from the target~ Help help!!! I don't know about you, but anything that is for a good cause, especially if it's a local effort, I would support. I've already downloaded my copy, so go go go and download yours now~ Downloading the song is free anyway ma~~~ 

Go NOW! --> www.thisishome.sg


ILoveSingapore,
*~Silver~*

Comments

Popular Posts