CROCS POSTER GIRLS!!!!

Not too long ago I had the opportunity to be invited onboard Crocs' very own boat when it came to Singapore!!! 

First things first, they had to make sure those of us invited to go on the boat were wearing shoes suitable for use on a boat, also known as non-marking shoes. Non-marking shoes don't leave black marks on the floor (esp when you skid or cavort or pivot or something), and these are shoes with soles that uses thermoset rubber. Thermoplastic rubber leaves marks.

ALL CROCS SHOES ARE NON-MARKING SHOES SUITABLE FOR USE ON A BOAT!  

Yay! And for the gym, and Tennis, and dance... (studios won't be pleased of you wear shoes that leave marks...I assure you...)

So the lucky few of us were entitled to a pair of Crocs shoes each!!!

The excited gang at Crocs Vivocity flagship store~




Gone are the days when Crocs only mean the Big, holy, wide-feet shoes...


Comfy flats for the ladies! In pretty colours and designs!




Waterproof bags! For going to the beach? OR fishing? You can stuff your wet towels in there and your bag won't become soggy~ Easy to wash somemore..



Little girls would love these...Hello Kitty~


As for me, I couldn't decide if I wanted this..


Or this:


I realized the whole world (all the girls) were trying on the Leigh Wedge design!!!
(check out the back)

In the end I decided I needed a pair of black heels, because I don't own one which is super comfy to walk around in. 

BUT THEY DON'T HAVE MY SIZE!!!! OUT OF STOCK!!!!!! *为什么这样?????*


It's ok. I wore Crocs that day, so I already have non-marking shoes on. Mummy, this one;'ss for you. ;) I know you wanted this Leigh Wedge in Turqoise!

(Psst...she already has a pair of Leigh Wedge in BLACK!!!! And she was previous anti-Crocs for their impressionistic "classic" Clog designs....lol~ Yes, she's a convert~) *wink*


NTUC members! This one's for you! DISCOUNTS!!!


Me, Mint and Kaye were all wearing the same Crocs shoes...thus an act of spontaneity produced these...



The new Crocs poster girls!!! 
LOL!!!

I will be writing about the actual boat trip tomorrow so stay tuned! 

My FIRST BOAT/YACHT TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

HuaLianHAoPiaoLiang,

Comments

Popular Posts