More Nonsense Pool Pictures - Phuket Day 1

I was looking through some of the photos that Jacqueline posted on Facebook, and I couldn't help it but want to share some of those nonsensical moments with you. It was really fun cos all of us didn't care at all about our images, we were just acting silly just because. =D I really laugh until~~~ But then again, could be just me being easily-tickled.

Skip this if you're not in a light mood okay? Or if you're at some serious meeting and you're scrolling thru blogs cos it was a boring moment. You might 1.find me super boliao, or 2.smile/laugh at my pictures. 

P.S. I had no idea I could come up with so many expressions. Facial and bodily.

This was one of the first few pictures that spurred the rest of them. 




Don't ask me whose legs those were. I really have no idea. 

Since there was one leg in the air we decided to do handstands in the pool. Eh not bad hor so many of us could do it. I didn't know GLOW BFF Challenge 2 picked us based on acrobatic abilites. 

I don't know which pair of legs were whose since there were no leg markings or bands and obviously we forgot who was positioned where during which handstand shot. Lol. 

Don't ask. I thought this was graceful, until I hit the preview button on her camera. Lol!

A floating Tang Seng, Sun Wukong, and a 跳-tone James Bond.



 Till next post! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts