Ad: Kayssa


It's been a while since my last blogshop advertorial, and finally managed to get this one for Kayssa up! Enjoy the pieces! 

P.S. Some of them have run out of stock but do check out their other items too! ;)

Giselle Maxi in Madam Maroon
I really like this maxi. Initially I was concerned that it might not look too flattering since I'm not exactly skinny. Turned out I was wrong! Helped me look slimmer due to the cutouts at the side! 


Vivien Sweetheart Lace Tubedress in Gold
This has got to be my favourite. Very comfortable, plus it comes with a sewn-in padding so you don't have to worry about strapless bras. The material was very stretchy and the cut pretty flattering. Love love love this piece! Think we can wear it to a non-conservative modern Malay wedding?

Kayssa Goddess in Baby Blue
The chiffon overlaps in the most interesting places to give you that sweet yet sexy vibe, and that's what makes the Kayssa Goddess such a coveted piece. This is fully sold out, but just in case they have a backorder, do snap it up!


Burnt-Out Daisies in Baby Pink
Think garden picnic with the girlfriends. Yup, that's the feel of this dress. ^.^


Location: The pictures were taken at different homes, thus explaining the different background and lighting. 

Camera: Canon EOS600D

All accessories my own.

Hair & Makeup by yours truly. ;)


Check out Kayssa.com for more beautiful pieces! 

Comments

Popular Posts