Allure Beauty February Promotions!

Hello! 2015 came and one month flew by already! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

The year has been really nice to me so far, and I'd like to bring that forward to you. How would you like to look really fresh for CNY and Vday this year? ^.^ 

Allure Beauty has come up with a Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day promotion for all my readers! As you might know, they are the peeps who did my eyebrow embroidery for me. You can read more about it here, and here. They are really professional and for someone who's scared to death of having people mess up my face, they did a really good job at reassuring me and making sure I'm comfortable with what they are doing before they proceed. 


CNY Promo
Bring a friend along and both of you can enjoy Allure Basic Eyebrow Embroidery @ $198 (not inclusive of GST). Here’s what both you and your friend will get:

1 x eyebrow spa treatment worth $99 each (one $99 eyebrow spa means Basic Eyebrow Embroidery)
1 x free touch up each 

Offer is valid for Senior Artists only. Touch ups must be redeemed within the month. Valid for new customers only.


Valentine's Day Promo
Celebrating the season of LOVE! Bring a friend / a sibling / your mother / your father and enjoy Hydra Lift Facial Treatment and Hydra SLIM Body Treatment @ only $198.


Note: All promotions are excluding GST and will end on the last day of Feb. Quote "Silver" when making your appointment to enjoy the offers!

Comments

Popular Posts