Brunch at The Sleeping Rhino, klapsons, The Boutique Hotel Singapore

Waking up really early for breakfast has never been my thing, especially on the mornings after a late night. So I was really glad when Klapsons, The Boutique Hotel invited me over for brunch. 

I love brunch. It's perfect! Breakfast and lunch combined into one meal so I eat a meal less. #lazinesstakesonawholenewlevel 

I'll let the pictures do the talking.


The brunch menu allows you to help yourself to any of the sides in the sides buffet. You know, so you can munch while you wait for your order.




And the main fare. 
Crab Cake Benedict.
Imagine Eggs Benedict, with a patty of homemade crab cake. Something different, yet still has all the favourites from the traditional version.

French Toast Salpicon Fruits. 
You can choose this with or without cheddar cheese filling. I took the one with. On hindsight, maybe the saltiness of the cheese didn't go too well with the sweetness of this french toast for me. Do let me know how the version without cheese is like, if you try this. Also, I find this a tad dry. I like my french toast a little oilier, although you may like this if you prefer a healthier option.

Homemade Pancakes.
Again, a little dry for me. Although it was better after drowning it in maple syrup. Yes, sinful indulgences are what I'm into. 

Croque Madame. 
My favourite in The Sleeping Rhino's menu. Slightly runny egg atop slices of ham and toast, with the right amount of melted cheese oozing in between. And oooo the mushrooms and grilled tomato with some salad on the side for balance. How can anyone not love this???

You can add on side dishes for those with a larger appetite. These include the hash browns (I like), halloumi cheese and grilled bacon, to name a few

The Sleeping Rhino's brunch is available from 7-11am on Weekdays and Public Holidays, and from 7am - 2pm on Weekends.


klapsons, The Boutique Hotel
15 Hoe Chiang Road
Singapore 089316
Tel: +65 6521 9000

Comments

Popular Posts