BLOGSHOP CLEARANCE SALE BAZAAR 8 @ Suntec on 11&12 April!!!

Hello!!!

Some of you have been asking if I am still selling my helmets. Well I'm sort of focussing my attention on other aspects of my career and life, so I'll be clearing my riding gear stock this coming weekend at the Blogshop Clearance Sale Bazaar 8 flea at Suntec City! Special thanks to T.Cartel Advertising for the invite! <3

You can expect good quality motorcycle helmets (SOL - go google them if you haven't heard of them, they are a leading brand of racing helmets sold as GMax in the United States, so you can be assured of good quality), riding gloves, as well as waterproof bluetooth headsets to be used with your helmets, at really good prices. =)

The selling points are that these helmets have a good number of air vents so you don't end up with a smelly or too-sweaty head at the end of your ride. The vents can be closed in case of rainy weather. =)



Here's a video about my full-face helmets I made a long time ago. Lol. This will give you an idea of what I will be selling that day. Bear with the babbling and the low video quality, and my toot hair:





Waterproof bluetooth headsets will be going at $79 (Usual price $109).
These are a lifesaver when I have an incoming call during a ride. You can read more about it here



I'll be clearing these gloves at $15 per pair, and $25 for 2! (Usual price $25)


This flea is going to be pretty exciting as there will be more than 50 stalls selling anything from clothes to beauty products to baby items and computer accesssories to ahem, helmets. Lol. So do come join us this weekend, 11 & 12 April 2015 at the Suntec Convention Concourse!

Where?
Suntec Convention Centre
Concourse Level 3

See ya there!

Comments

Popular Posts